July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Tuesday, September 9, 2008

NoNoWa`s nonsense..simply gone =(




Before half an hour, my nonowa..my angel, the coolest girl in the blogosphere, deleted her entire blog, with a click of a button..




She feels no need for blogging any more, first..because of the responsibilties she has, which are a lot more important for her than her wasting her time to write for anonymous people when she cud be spending time with her kids and me, and second and most important, because of the new people, and their attitudes that have ruined the blogging world recently, no respect..no manners, and absolutely no consideration what so ever.


She appreciates the friends she made from this place, there are two girls that have a place in her heart, the ones she met, you girls know who you are, you are already in her MSN, so she is still there for you =)

There are bloggers that started with us, me and nonowa..they were the witnesses for our start, unfortunately, some of them are gone, not posting..and others just gone from our attention because of the way the became..shallowness
There is a Special place she says for you, elijah and ghasheema, bloggers that can never be replicated....and a shout out to rekoo, one of a few good bros =)
I cant say Im not sad, although she is my wife, and I have her time 100% "El7emdilla"..but Im gonna miss coming sometimes late at night when she is sleeping, missing her, and start reading her posts...and smile because of her cute ways of writing..she got my heart even with her written words...
Im gonna miss NoNoWa, but I still have Um Hussain....My wife, I love you =*
So Long NoNoWa

17 comments:

Shayouma said...

:(

she will be missed.. she doesn't have to spend all the time blogging.. I know I don't.. we all have lives you know.. but it's nice to see a post every once in a while..

But whatever she decides, it's her choice and we appreciate that you told us..

Good luck Nonowa..

Anonymous said...

laaaaa she didn't have to quit. I loved her blog, plz let us know if she'd ever change her mind about blogging. anyways say hi to her and I wish her all the best with the kids. Missing her already

Anonymous said...

:( she will be missed....

Good Luck Nonowa..you will be greatly missed!

NewQ8 Bride said...

walah i will miss her walah

plz let us know about her from time to time


wish u all the best

Anonymous said...

afa2!

wallah u ruined my day 3ala hal 5abar!

Om 7ason gonna be missed so much wallah!

Allah ywafgkom inshallah oo y7afeth lekom 3yalkom ya rab!

3al 3mom thanks 3al shout out buddy! kesart galbi 3ala hal kelma! kafi enk thekartny. a7arjtny wallah

bas lal7een z3lan 6la3taw ma geltoli :P

Delicately Realistic said...

Thats so sad that she left ;/ many ppl r quitting becuz of all the new bloggers ;/

Seattle dude said...

Well that sucks, but i guess you gotta put your priorities in perspective.... sometimes anyway

Ra-1 said...

New bloggers are making problems everywhere :/
She might need a break and then come back :) please send my regards to her

Anonymous said...

:( Nonowaaaa :(

thank you sweetheart, u have a special place in my heart too :(

surely gonna miss u

wish u all the best always :)

kella late u keep us updated of her news.

take care nonowa, love u sweetie

Shoush said...

The blogosphere has lost a gr8 blogger. :/ That's really sad. Send my regards and tell her she'll be missed oo mokanha bibayin.

Missy said...

3ad elyooom ga3da adwer her blog :\ How's the little one?

Navy Girl said...

papa 3ooood i'm gonna miss her wayd :'(

please tell her that i said hi oo ena we so much gonna miss her amazing blog ..

ooo inshala allah y5leekom for each other .. ooo ma 3leeeek men elnew bloggers oo ely baly balk they are stupid oo they just wana mess around ! malt 3alehom !

Smart-y said...

afaa =(
bye nonowa.. wallah i'll miss her blog.. kent kella a6el 3leeh mn waqt le waqt, enzain laish ma takteb m3ak ;P cthe tfaj2ek eb post ehny!

aham shai ehya merta7a, w sawat ely tabeh :)

allah ye5aleha lek w le3yalek enshallah wala ya7remkoum menha!

Jacqui said...

Aww she will be missed, I liked her blog so much even though I didn't comment much.

marshmallows said...

Leeeeeeeeeeesh =(

knt a7bkom m3a b3'6 twnsoon =(

o b3deen a7b swalfha a7sha madri=(

3yl kl comment bslm 3leha

o malii sh'3l abeek tw9l slamii kl mrra

=( golha alla ywfgha inshalla o she's the best um eb halwgt ;)

Big Pearls said...

We will miss NoNoWa greatly:/

Ms Loala said...

No :(

You can't quit because of some ignorant bloggers.
But it's your decision sweety, i will miss you ;*

@ KM,
Ana wedy a3arif meno thol elly ga3deen yeswoon fo'6a bel blogs? Walla, it's either because I'm not blogging regularly anymore or because I'm too passive to observe any up normality that goes in here.

I seriously don't know why people take the internet so seriously and start making chaos all over. This place should be about fun not hurt ;\