July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Sunday, September 21, 2008

7abal

Yesterday early in the morning, I went with my cousins to "7abal", which means beards hunting with traps, it was my first, me and my brother, we were six, three in each car.

We headed to north of Kuwait and arrived around 4.45am...the weather was amazing, and there was a couple of eagles and other birds, I still can't remember their names yet, LoL

It was fun, until 8.30am...it started to get hot, and boring a little, plus I had some stuff to finish in the city, and I've been told that we were gonna finish around 8.30 or 9.00..but I didn't want to mess up there 6al3a, so we stayed longer, around 9.00 I lost the excitement, and I started to get sleepy, thirsty and so freakin BORED, and we didn't catch that much, So me and my brother 7alafna that this will be our last time to come, unless we come in my truck next time, so we can leave whenever we want. A5555 it got so stupid and mlaqa, and definitely it wasn't a good idea to do that in Ramadan...Gosh, I was so thirsty, and what killed me more was when we stopped to give the birds water, Cuz Mr and Mrs birdies are thirsty...la wulla 7elwa hathy, lesh ma y9oomoon....a55555 it was devastating.

Any ways, after 10.00am we left the place, my luck I was with my older cousin, he is a beards and eagles addict, so they decided to go to soog el9goor to change the damn mask for his bird, to hell if I care man, I just want to go home...Damn

It was fun, but not worth it....it should be in a colder time...that's all, now enjoy the pics =D
This birds name is 7mmamy..the only one I can recall!!

I never thought that we have chethee belkuwait!!






I dont know why the hell there was a helmet for iraqi soldier!! and how long its been there!!!




5orfan in the middle of no where...


This is my cousin holding this Big dumb bird, after he busted his thumb, and made a hole in my other cousins head, LooooL.... stupid bird got really sharp beak xD

13 comments:

Eluded Euphoria said...

wenaaaaaaasaaya3ni 9idtaw mn 9ij!!! lol... ^_^ aham shay el helmit.. tlageha mn ayam el '3azo..woooow such an adventure

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting but not the best time of the year to go there...btw the pics look beautiful..you have to take me down there sometime...it doesnt looks like you are in Kuwait...

kella met2a5er said...

Brown-suger:
Yeah we did, but not alot..plus our goal was to hunt eagles.

GooD adventure yes...but in the wrong time! at least not in ramadan..








Amu:
There is more than what in the pic, but the phone battry finished, so I couldnt take more pics, plus..I got couple od videos, but I didnt post them..you know..secrets of hunting ;p

Im still new dude, I have to learn before taking anybody with me =)

Anonymous said...

7aram the birds;(

Big Pearls said...

feeling sorry for the birds.

Seattle dude said...

judging from the picture, thats a very big hole where the head used to be!!


lol :p

Anonymous said...

dude dont worry I wont keep u as the aim so u can trust me with my shots ;p

kella met2a5er said...

anamethystworld & big pearls:
Ay shy!!







Seattle dude:
Smaaaaaart, LoL ;p








Amu:
Eshfeek emthayi3!!? ya baba 7bal mo gana9!! xD

Seema* said...

9edfa marait 3l.blog, oO interesting post
tra ba3d kil shay esmik sawait action that day, mo? ;P

kella met2a5er said...

Kechie-chan:
Wulla Im going back after ramadan, the weather will be better, and we can drink water when we need to, LoL


Welcome to my blog =) 5osh 9odfa

Anonymous said...

BORING might be fun in winter i prefer ba7ar

kella met2a5er said...

suger:
7atta lo mo winter, it might be fun lo we can drink water while we are waiting the damn bird to jumb on the damn trap bel7ar!! mo ramadan...

Anonymous said...

fun but not while you're fasting lol. who's idea was it in the 1st place?