July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Thursday, June 7, 2007

Tagged for real...

The following material might not be suitable for you...yes you!!


(((Tagged By Dr.Eshda3wa)))


A Available or single -what kind of question is this!! married o ma7jooz o mosta3mal, la o elkafala 6ay7a b3d.. YALLAH


B Best friend-Bu-na9oor, sa33ood..and my self, elbajy 7abarbash.


C Cake or pie-depends, how naughty it could be when it`s served ;p


D Dance or exercise-exercise, martial art-street fight "KAJUKENBO"..I like to paralyze peoples nerves, and break their bones and joints..cute ha?!!


E Essential item-ana, 3shan etha neseit nafsy eshloon algany b3deen, mo0shkela!!


F Favourite color-modemani "nfs ibrahim el9llal"...& pink, LA7THA LA YROO7 BALKOM THAK EL9OOB, I like to see it on other peeps, get it..hehe, yeah.


G Gummy bears or worms-non, hurts my teeth..I like chewy candy bas mo dood 3ad.


H Home town-Madenat Alrumaithyya Alta3leemeyya, I was born their..really nice memories :)


I Indulgence-Ridding my steel horse, driving mainly..playstation.


J January or February-again, non..leesh mo may ya3ny, eshfee may, 7eloow la6eef thareef, 9ayer belne9..7atta esma in arabic sexy.."mayoo", ya3ny bikini..hehe, shakly ban6ag 3ala hathy :/


K kids-two, my naughty tiger H & my little princess M..and I want the third 9ra7a, aby brother 7ag 7assoon.


L Life-life was stupid with no taste until I found my real love Om 7asoon NoNoWa..Allah ye5llech ly baby.


M Marriage-wullah the best thing that ever happened to me, guys get married..3ala mas2ooleyty..7atta the fights wanasa, a5er shy nbo6ha the7k, of course..I always make her laugh.


N Number of siblings-4, two bro & two sis..Im the second, so I make them five, I thought you would figure this one out!!


O Oranges or Apples-Apples EEWWW Weee3 YAA3 Yuck..no way I hate it..orange ok.


P Phobias-giant flying bugs..some of them, also sowalef demons o rabe3hom..coz I kinda have a sixth sense about that..dont ask for details.


Q Favourite quote- "What doesn`t kill you, makes you stronger"..man, my life revolves around this quote.


R Reason to smile- nonowas naughty laugh,her gentle care and her magical touch..knowing what I wana say before I say it "she really reads my mind".

7asson when he gets angry,dala3 masooka..my mom when she still calls me in a funny names like when I was 3annoon, my dads smile "such a friend, he is the best" , my old sisters care and over showing love "7yaty", my young sisters comments about my actions and "cool look" , my brothers over caring when I get hurt during training- acting like my old brother, my young brothers defasha and she6ana when he plays with 7asson "what little monsters"...
My grand father "baba 3oad" allah yer7uma..


Thinking about these little things, makes me smile and thank God.


S Season- winter, coz mako la spring wala 5areef in kuwait, bas 9aif o sheta.


T Tag 3 people-rekoo, missy and ms loala..yalla b3d eshtaboon, baythooha 3ad.


U Unknown fact about me-I have baby feet, not the size "45" but the texture..for God sake I cant even walk on the beach without sandles..fashla, kelshy yeqazez..hehe so much for bad @ss biker ha?!! OK DONT LAUGH NOW, come on it hurts 9ra7a :(


V/W Worst habit-volkswagen..hehe Get it?!!


X/Y Your favourite food-3a9eeda, bo9al, thoom, 5yaas..not the same time.


Z Zodiac- ثووور هاها Taurus...yup yup yup, ya3ny stubboooooooorn..7addy


I hope I satisfied your curiosity..now leave me alone, I have to Kill you coz you know too much about me ;p

18 comments:

Missy said...

Yeey im tagged! @@, huuuh ?!?! baby feet? didnt get it!!!!! show us ! HAHAHAHAHAH cuuute. :Pp

Peony said...

LoooooL!! serioulsy, this is the funniest tag ever.. !!

"married o ma7jooz o mosta3mal" seriously, you and nonowa are the cutest !! allah e5leekum 7ag ba3ath !!

volkswagen? loool..

Burj il thoor ? il thooor yin6a7, bigroonah yin6a7.., 3araft what im talking about ?

Anonymous said...

ur favourite foods are very aromatic x-|

allah y3een nonowa 3alik :P

I loved ur response to single or available...thats right...thats how u should respond ;)

3afyah 3ala alsha6er

lol @ baby feet...try walking outdoors bare foot maybe that would make them rough :P

ow allah ykhalelkum 7asoon ow inshallah ur gonna have a brother for him soon :)

Anonymous said...

I read this quickly, I'll come back to comment!hehe at VW I saw the saw thing uh oh does that mean i'm starting to think like u!!!

Ms Loala said...

lol @ the first question, and why you're angry .


--two, my naughty tiger H & my little princess M..and I want the third 9ra7a, aby brother 7ag "7assoon".

^Then why did you refer to him as H? we all know 7asoon :p

kella met2a5er said...

missy:
ee you are tagged, esh3aleich kash5a..
hahaaaaa, no way why, 7ag el6naza?!! LoL

peony:
thanx, thanx..I try

again thanx, I know Im cute..and nonowa.

so you got the VW :D

about elthoor, yup 3arft what are you talkin about..hehe

ghasheema:

I know, nonowa thinks the same ;p

9ej enich metzawja, al7een hatha elly e3jebech..LoooL

wulla mako fayda, my feet ya7leelhum zyada 3ala ellezoom..not really

about the third baby, allah yesma3 menich..etha allah qasim lena inshallah..thanx

elijah:
I didnt get the " I saw the saw thing??? Im waiting you to comment again..

ms loala:
hehe..Im not angry, Im just trying to be clear..

I used H coz kaify..weldy..wulla I didnt think about it 9ra7a..3ad la t9ereen daqeeqa enty b3d..7asha

Anonymous said...

LOL I saw the "same" thing

ya3ni awla ma 5a6ar fe bali Volkswagen too :P

kella met2a5er said...

Shaima'a Alkandari:
NO plz NOOO!! kill who? hehe, ok

elijah:
yeh, what to do, we tagged the same person, we thought the same way about VW..moshkela, I have to kill you now.

eshda3wa said...

kella late

r u trying to score with ur wife min hal tag!

taghazal feeha eb baitkom!

ana moo gaylatlokm noo mushy googoo eye stuff!!

fee under aged children ehny!!

oo ba3dain wat r u two trying to do haa! convice me that marriage is wonderful and i should change my mind about it!!

( allah ykhaleekom 7ag ba3ath)

kella met2a5er said...

eshda3wa:
ooooooo..I know you didn`t say that eshda3wa..

"taghazal feeha eb baitkom!"..ok I wrote the hole post fe baitna!!!

LoL 3o0oda at under aged peeps..

O ba3dein eshfeh elzawaaj, wullah a7la shy 9arly in my life, beside having my kids..who told you `3air hal7achy?!!

thanx Doctor Eshd3wa...3o2balick inshallah ;p

Anonymous said...

3ayam unted

kella met2a5er said...

OKKkkkKKKkk...eshfeehom el3ayam y3ny, 7bayebna tara..o ahalna??so I dont get it!!!!

BTW, Im not 3emy tara..not even close to be one, so...I dont know !!?

Anonymous..unted??? wulla madry shesalfa, bs chenha badlya..

Anonymous said...

hahah i read elijah's "i saw the same" even thought it it was "i saw the saw" weirrrrrrd

show us your feet! hehehe

kella met2a5er said...

enigma:
leave my feet alone please..I have the feet of Que...I MEAN kings

EniGma said...

PICS PICS PICS!

:P

Anonymous said...

3ajeeeb the Aawal comment, "mosta3mal o 6ay7a il kafala" lool

MacaholiQ8 said...

Interesting...

Marriage can wait a few more years. :P

kella met2a5er said...

k u w a i t o o n:
;p

The Criticizer:
Lesh yuba lesh..afaaaa =/