July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Thursday, June 21, 2007

Amazing Ignorance


The following incident just happened to me in less than one hour..




I was on my way to the CO.OP jam3eyya of our area..and there was this old women looks like my aunt, ( she even has the same car) asked me for help.Apparently she needed to recharge her battery..so I said, "Ok, just let me turn my car toward yours.."




I got of the car, got my jump starters, opened my hood, while she was struggling to open hers, but she did it in the end..


She took a glance at the jump starters and said: Tara lazem now3eyya zeana..


I laughed, and I said dont worry it is. Shakelha mo 3ajebha, coz they were dirty and dusty little bit..so she started to make faces and 7arakat moslsalaat fe her face..I didnt say nothing, I put the wires and waited..




A few minutes later and I asked her to start her engine, she did..and nothin.. happened. It took three times till its started finally..I left it a few seconds and then I moved it..




She thanked me. I responded back, I have to reverse , coz she refused to reverse her car!! All the banghaleyyeen clapping, children around me with their bicycles cheering me, Egyptian man with his camera got the historical moment, sheyyab kuwaiteyyeen msaween 9afga o sharbeka, shalow syyarty 3ala their shoulders...you can get the situation...kel elnas taby teshoof shelsalfa...YA BABA EL7AJEYYA WAGFA SAYYARTHS O ANA SWWETLAHA ESHTERAK..bas hathy dratna..




Now all that was the intro for what I want to tell you, yeah I know..abo6 elliver!!




I parked my car, went inside eljam3eyya, walking to the other end to get what I came for, here is the other entrance of the jam3eyya, wella el7ajeyya dasha eljam3eyya ba3ad @@ WHAAT?? What the hell was she thinking about..ya baba tawny msaweelich ishterak shemda5lech eljam3eyya..It was soooooooo funny, yet strange.




The funny thing about it, I saw her again leaving the family center with brand new jump starters, nafs elnow3eyya elly I have belTHAB6..bas yedeed yelma3..get it,LoL




Athar el7ajjeya mo 3ajebha eshteraky, taby no3 zean..yomken Fendi wella Burberry, yumken, hehe

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

yah I heard

so u r the hero at the co-op :P

maskeena hal old lady...maybe she is trying to give u a hidden message about cleaning ur supplies by buying shiny new ones :P

shiny is ur enemy here =D

Peony said...

lool.. yimkn she's keeping one spare on standby ;p

phoenix said...

Way to go.. Something dusty on the out can be gold from the inside!

phoenix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
phoenix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Way to go HEROOOOOO :P

Ms Loala said...

lol @ "7arakat moslsalaat fe her face" :P

They call it eshterak?

Missy said...

KM tadry law makan fee pic awal shay.. chan ma3rft what the hell were u talking about!! lool.

i call this thingie.. mal mr.bean hahahha :p

NoNoWa said...

LOL! Wat a funny ol lady! Even the jump starters have to be pretty???

And it was just 3jeeba how u started up her car and then she turned it off and went inside the jamaya- what the hell??
I wud have confronted her the second I saw her!!

Yella- at least you were the prince with shining shockers!!
Yay KM saved the day- I saw it on CNN!! LOL

kella met2a5er said...

ghasheema:
Yup, that was me, the hero..

And no I shouldn`t clean my supplies, I would look ahbal..6agha rab3a o 7a6 the wires on my lap o 6aye7la teferrik hehom..no no

peony:
Ok but still, its not wise to turn off the car after 2 minutes charging..shelfayda!!

phoenix:
Ee wullah...they saved me many times these dusties, they are gold.

elijah:
Thanx..adry ana hero.. ;p

ms loala:
wullah min ana 9`3eer I hear everybody yesamona eshterak, when somebody asks about it in the street..they usually use the same term..yeah it`s

blame the sheyyab for the name..

missy:
LooL, shako Mr.bean..

So, shesma belba7reany??

NoNoWA:
I know, lazem ya3ny wairat kash5a..

Well, I wouldn`t confront her, she is old el3a9ma shayba lady..maly 5elg ta36eeny beljan6a 3ala rasy..no thanx

"prince with shining shockers!!"..yaa33 no, prince 7ag hathy..mako sh`3el..and I was on tahran news too, get it ;p

Missy said...

l2na marra mr bean used it fee a7ad 7algateh el shayega! :p

No idea lol.. ymkn charger? :P
i'll ask and let u know :P

kella met2a5er said...

missy:
Ok, Om waiting...I need to know what its called..other than eshterak or jumpstarters!!

Missy said...

..Missy ²².. says: (1:37:07 PM)
:P agolik
------ says: (1:37:24 PM)
؟؟
..Missy ²².. says: (1:37:31 PM)
sheesmooon hay el shay elli etha 5ala9 el battery mal esayara erkboonah oo ew9loonah eb sayara thanya?
------ says: (1:37:52 PM)
وايرات جارج
..Missy ²².. says: (1:38:09 PM)
ee el a7mr ooo el aswd
..Missy ²².. says: (1:38:11 PM)
eli e3e6'
------ says: (1:38:32 PM)
ايه
..Missy ²².. says: (1:38:36 PM)
shesma?
------ says: (1:38:52 PM)
يسمونه وايرات جارج
..Missy ²².. says: (1:39:01 PM)
ma3ndah esm? :P
------ says: (1:39:38 PM)
ويرات جارج بس بعد شنو اسمه يعني
..Missy ²².. says: (1:40:11 PM)
ok :P 3baali 3ndah esm hahah



Thank you KM for making me make a fool of myself in front of his majesty my i-so-hate-you cousin! hahaha :P

kella met2a5er said...

missy:
Hahaaaaaaaaaaa, that was really funny, yalla momeshkela tekbreen o tensain inshalah..thanx for the info..LoooooL

Navy Girl said...

maybe you two are meant to be LOL :P J/K !

bs oh my god .. she went in just to buy herself a new one ! lol mo 3ajbha yours !

Anonymous said...

LOL! @ "7arakat moslsalaat fe her face"

she bought a new one? akeeeeeed hal salfa 9art fee jam3iat el'9ha7ia :P

kella met2a5er said...

navy girl:
"meant to be"...la yoba fal allah wala falech..

rekoo:
&ayya allaaaahhh dude..7emdella 3alsalama...tow ma nawwar elblog man..

Not el`9a7ya bas ya3ny nafs el6agga..its close to it..

Navy Girl said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL J\K :P