July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Friday, June 27, 2008

Martial Arts Trial

The other day, I was invited to a martial art trial by my cousin, "Full Contact Karate" class, it was fun. I wore my Kajukenbo suit.. but with my white belt..as a respect for the sensai, it actually means a challange..and it would be considered an insult to the sensai if I put on my original belt from kajukenbo!! Same works with any other martial arts by the way..



Now the cool thing was when the sensai started to teach his students and show them the moves with my help!! DAMN, it felt so good to have such a privilege, specially in the prescence of a high rank belts from the same martial art. He was impressed too, having the experience always works in these kind of situations =)





Next time inshallah, we will try the "Jeet kune Do" ...Bruce lee style, I cant wait..its gonna be awesome dude =)

17 comments:

Amethyst said...

Ana emthay3a;\

Big Pearls said...

fi shay qala6 hapenning in the blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

sounds like so much fun take me with u :P

kella met2a5er said...

amethyst:
No you are not, you could do better!!





Big pearls:
Explain please!!!! shessalfa, nawreena??





Amu:
I dont think my cousin would mind, are you into martial arts too??

5roofa said...

looool i have no idea what u just said 3amyyyy

bs sound fun :P
i think looool

salamz 3amy/friendiii

NoNoWa said...

hmm..am i the only one who knows whats going on here??

Seems like it!!

Arent u a lucky man!!?? :*

Smart-y said...

wanassa! m3anny i don't know shnu "kajukenbo" ya3ny??

aham shai, enjoy ur time! w have fun w 3ash KM-na ely 9ar mudareb! ;D

take care, w deer balek w enta tetmaran :)

kella met2a5er said...

5roofa:
Eshda3wa...LOL
Its a martial arts stuff, not rocket science!! ;p


Thanx bnayty frienda =)






NoNoWty:
Baby..ba3ad hathy yabeelha 7achy!! akeed Im lucky..LoL

Yoba enty nonowa mako mennich ya coola ya enty =*

Love ya baby =D





smarties:
Allah yesma3 mennik inshallah o a9eer modarrib one day, LoL

Thanx 7beeb =)

KAJUKENBO:
KA Karate "Long life"

JU Judo or Jujitsu "Happiness"

KEN Kenpo "Fist or sword"

BO Chinese Boxing "Style"


Philosophical Meaning of Kajukenbo:
"Through this fist style one gains long life and happiness."

Ruby Woo said...

I tried it once.. Manija7t cuz I spent most of the time laughing at me and other people!

kella met2a5er said...

Ruby woo:
Noooo, I bet the sinsai wasn`t ok with it!! its disrespectful..you should always be serious once you enter the dojo, ba3dien shako ma neja7ty? how long you`ve been training..and what kind of martial art? I would like to know please..

Balqees said...

take me with u when u take amu :P
ma teroo7 bs enta o amu :P :P

kella met2a5er said...

balqees:
Shako ma y9eer bnat!! bas guys..

5la9 agool 7ag wild 3ammy yefta7 far3 in KSA, LoL ;p

5roofa said...

loooooooooool 3amyyy tadree b3ad 7obi 7ag lomy ma5eth 3aglii

:p

o atwaga3 ham lana kent ga3da men el nom o feta7t ur blog o garet o ana half asleep :p

lool sorry 3amyyy


salamz 3amy/friendiii

kella met2a5er said...

5roofa:
Adry ya bnayty, Daloom ma5ith 3agel elawadim. Allah ydeem 3leech ne3mat el3agil ;p



Ee 3ady namy mo meshkilla...nom el3afya ya bnayty..

slamon frienda beta3it Lomy

Navy Girl said...

anaa b3d i wana come anaaa meeee too anaaa wana come :D doooooooof dooooooooof booooooooom wana kick someone's @%O !! :D

kella met2a5er said...

Bala Kickin bala tekoffo5..you can come if you want its up to you ya3ny, LoL....Ok

Navy Girl said...

eee wana do some serious kicking ooo 6iging :D