July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Freez w bas..hehe stolen

Any one thirsty..me want freez..hehe totally stolen idea..


Any one in love with freez, brain freez..when you chug a freez..now how many times I wrote freez, any body can count the freez, freez..I think I have a brain freez, I should freez now..every body mumble with whisper: freeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhzzzzzzzzzzeeeee.

* whispering*Dude..

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

UP DATE:

Update…
I just saw this new flavor of freez, I had to buy it…now I know for sure.. Im freez addict..
Ohh man.. XD

Blue Hawai

freeeeeeeeezzzzz


12 comments:

NoNoWa said...

You thief!!! :)

Yella, may5alef- I like freez sometimes, but I like Kitco more :p

You shud take a break from that freez stuff- I think u are freezing your mind :) LOOL
*whispering* Freeeeeeeeeeeez

eshda3wa said...

atleast u owned up to stealing the idea

i wouldnt mind a bag of kitco and a bottle of freez

<-- whispers, freeeeez

kella met2a5er said...

nonowa:
Hey woman, I aint thief..I just borrowed your shezul..for the nezzul!!

eshda3wa:
I did, I had to be honest..ana 5osh awleed..

yup, bag of kitco, freez and maltezers..cool

*whispers* freeeeeehhhhhhzzzz

Missy-TheOriginal said...

I never tried freez... looks like another version of SHANI, no?

Missy-TheOriginal said...

O wait... i think I did... I think I tried the lemon one or was that another brand? ..hm... not sure.. my memory is frozen :P

kella met2a5er said...

missy ela9leyya:

Allaaaaaahhhhh, shany 3ad `3er, la yo3la 3aleeh..

The lemon is the best one, you can drink it with anything, you could even drink it with a lemon freez...it`s cool..it`s *whispering* freeeeeeeeeeehhhzzzzz

Яeema said...

i am almost addict to it
thank god their is diet!


with a crushed ice!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Elijah said...

Baby I'm addicted, I'm out of control
You're the only drug that keeps me from dying...

LOOOL that's the only thing that came to mind

Freeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz your @$$ off and stop stealing ideas from people :P

kella met2a5er said...

elijah:
Thanx, thanx..I know..Iknow, people get this feelnig when they start to know me, what to do..*sigh*!!
haha, just kiddin..LooooooL

I don`t think It would feel good when my @ss is frozen..
about stealing..they dont mind, CAPICHE..hehe kefey..enty eshtabeen ha?!!

Peony said...

i never tried it.. a7is 6a3ma kila sugar. .

EniGma said...

Now ur stealing ideas? Mo kafi being a mosqito?

kella met2a5er said...

peony:
Not really, wullah its 3ajeeb try it, and then thank Kella Met2a5er.

enigma:
3ad ma legaity ella mosquito, MOSQUITO 3AD..7ram 3aleech..