July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I couldn`t help it..LoL

Yup..I couldn't`t help it not to take a pic for this kick ass, cool motorcycle..I mean come on..I'm sure that there are no other bikes that have the same accessories like the one on this hot hog.

WHO THE HELL WOULD USE A CAR MIRROR ON A MOTORCYCLE??!!!!!!!!!
hey..I know the answer, an Indian guy in sharq..ya3ny 7adda 9ayd el7araka el2a5..LoL

The funny thing was that when he saw me taking the 1st pic for him, istanes 7adda..he was so happy..he held the handle bar and started posing..men 9ejja @@..

And another pose with a little tilt to the front wheel "7arakaat 5a6eera" yabeelha tadreeb hathy..
he is cool..made my day, hehe


8 comments:

eshda3wa said...

loooool

ee khallah mestanis
u know wat they say u can never be too safe
lol

kella met2a5er said...

eshda3wa:
Eshd3wa 3ad beshoof bethom belhend from the mirror..maybe feha DVD..

NoNoWa said...

Maybe he cud get a bigger one nxt time!! HAHAHAHA!!
Well at least he had fun getin his pic taken, rt?

kella met2a5er said...

NoNoWa:
Yeah he did, I guess..
and bigger..is a possibility for this indian guy..obviousely..LoL

Peony said...

loool.. 7araaam.. kisar 5a6ry !!

kella met2a5er said...

peony:
shako yakser el5a6er ohwa mestanes to have a pic..hehe

Anonymous said...

طلع مو هين الهندي
على الأقل مبدع و مركبله منظرة بدال مايدعمنا و يعفسنا بالشوارع..
انا اقترح انه يركبون مع النقابات منظره و هرن عشان ماينامون !

kella met2a5er said...

عتيج الصوف:
من ناحية مبدع..لا انا اشهدله و ابصمله بالتسعه ان ملك الابداع..شلون رهمها اصلا.
بعدين هالنوعيه من السياكل صج خطيره و تعفس السيارات اذا دعمتهم..هههه من قوته.

اقتراحك قيد الدراسه, و عجبتني سالفة الهرن.
شكرالزيارتك.