July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Monday, March 19, 2007

Motorcycle Accident-again.......


OMG..I just had an accident exactly 1:39 on the KU roundabout. I was on my way home from work when this really really dumb f*#k face girl came from the left accelerating and racing to get in the gate before I pass in front of her..everything was fast it was less than a second and I saw my self laying on the ground having really ugly pain in my right elbow with a little scratches on both of my arms, but I didn`t care about it as much as I was really mad and feeling the "kahar" about how stupid some people could be when ever they drive they think they r racing like they are gonna get awarded for it.
I went to her car and yelled RU CRAZY..YOU COULD`VE KILLED ME..MA TESHOOFEEN. Akeed the regular answer you get from every dumbass does something wrong to a biker: asfa ma sheftek.....( sheno ma sheftek ay shy), there was a big space on her left she could`ve avoided me if she tried, but she didn`t..elsalfa kanat 3nad ya3ny. I took her fathers phone num. since she was a retard as she looked and didn`t know what to do or say and left her to go,now I know any body ra7 yegra would say hatha ma 3enda salfa shloon 5llaha tro7..but wullah for me, all what I thought was: thank God, el7emdellah ma 9ar feny shy serious..some back or head injury.
I thought I would call her father to let him talk some since into his tholla doughter..but honestly he was really hilarous..awal ma sa2altah about the accident if she told him, he said(literally): afa 3aleek tabee akofenha lek. Now,I used a really serious tone when I first called the father..but it was really hard to to keep it when I heard that..
Anyway all what I feel now is el7emdella Im ok..nothing serious happened to me..and I couldn`t actually feel confident to ride my bike back home without hearing my wifes voice..yup I called her..I really felt like I need to hear her voice It calmed me down..el7emdella.

2 comments:

NoNoWa said...

5a6ak al su! I hope u are ok ya met2a5er!!! Y dont u just get rid of it and get a corvette???????

kella met2a5er said...

5a6ach ellash, thanx.

LoL..FuNny..me getting rid of my bike..no way..I might buy a vette but..I`ll still keep the bike..