July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Mothers Day..








This post dedicated to every mother, for all what they go through, all the sacrifices and the great love and passion they carry in there warm hearts..

for my Mom, my wife and my mother in low*, happy mothers day ladies..you make our life perfect, and great.

thanx

*P.S. : The arrangement of the titles above doesn`t have anything what so ever with the love and respect I have for all three of you..each one of you have her special kind of love..LoL.







4 comments:

kella met2a5er said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NoNoWa said...

Wow kella met2a5er, u made my day! Thanks for that nice post!

bo_sale7 said...

السلام
بلوج ممتع ودمه خفيف ...استمتعت بزيارتي
تحياتي

kella met2a5er said...

bo_sale7:thanx man

شكرا..اتمنى اكون خفيف