July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Thursday, March 1, 2007

دبابيس



I really didn`t know that it`s so windy inside the traffic department of alASSema, I got my licenses back yesterday, and there was 5 staples punched all around it..if you notice the 1st pic, there are two little yellow circles..they are for the sixth staple that fell from there..really assholes these people.
الطقس: عواصف ورياح عاتيه تعصف في ارجاء المملكه المروريه (مكتب بوعبدالله)..مكتب استلام اللياسن والدفاتر المسحوبه. والحل: زيادة عدد الدبابيس المستخدمه لتثبيت اللياسن (الظاهر في فائض بالميزانيه عند المرور نظرا لموسم المخالفات الحالي واللي يترتب عليه الموازنه بإستخدام الحد الاقصى من الدبابيس ).. والله حاله, اي شي اي شي بس يأذون العالم حق القهر و حرقة القلب.


2 comments:

NoNoWa said...

Next time the cops come just run like hell!!!!!

kella met2a5er said...

I will..wulla I think that what I should`ve done anyway NoNoWa