July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Friday, March 14, 2008

She and I..


"Bless our marriage, O God, as Kella Met2a5er and NoNoWa continue our journey down the road of life together.We don't know what lies ahead for the road turns and bends. But help us to make the best of whatever comes our way.
Help us to hug each other often, talk and laugh a lot.Help us to continue to enjoy each other as we did when we first met.Help us to realize that nothing nor no one is perfect and to look for the good in all things and all people including ourselves.Help us to respect each other's likes and dislikes, opinion and beliefs, hopes and dreams and fears.Help us to learn from each other and to help each other to grow mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Help us to realize that there is design and purpose in our lives as in the world, and if we will hold onto each other, we will know that things have a way of working out for the good.Help us to create for our children, a peaceful, stable home of love as a foundation on which we can build their lives.But most of all, dear God, help us to keep lit the torch of love' that we now share in our hearts so that by our loving example we may pass on the light of love to our children and to our children's children forever. Ameen ya rab al3alamein"
================
Its been seven great years, since we`ve been married, I always tried my best to give nonowa, something exceptional on this particular occassion..
But this year, I feel tied..our choices are so limited..she could be delivering in a matter of hours..
But if we look at it through the filled half of the cup perspective, I already gave her a gift 9 months ago, and she is giving me mine very soon..without planning for it!!
NoNoWa, you know I would take you where ever you want, but its not that much of an option now, since you already started your early stages of labour, being close to home is a must..but I promise, I will try my best today, and I will make it up next year inshallah..
NoNoWty..happy 7th anniversary sweetheart
I Love you
الله يخليج لي يا ام حسون و الله لا يغير علينا اشالله

17 comments:

Shayouma said...

This is very sweet.. allah yitamim 3laikom and hope the delivery goes smoothly and both mum and baby be fine..

NoNoWa said...

First of all- my sweetie....you dont have to do anything except love me- and you do.....I dont need fancy gifts, or to go out- I just need to be with u. And wherever that may be, I will be happy.

You have always made every single one of our occasions special and have always bought me wonderful gifts and they all hold such a wonderful meaning, but in the end-------------------------------------
--I just want you. You're my gift- and everyday of my life is like a celebration of our love. So please dont feel like you're not making it special....u make it special just by how you say my name or kiss my cheek. Just by how you look at me or caress my hand.....its all the little things you did that made me fall in love with you and its what makes me love you even more everyday.

Our marriage is blessed my love- obviousely ....God has given us such wonderful things in our life and I cud not ask for more, and enshallah we will continue to always be blessed.

I love you and may God keep us close forever....and ever...

We have been married for 7 years...and in love for almost 9- what more cud I ask for.....

I love you- I love you so much :*

Big Pearls said...

Happy Anniversary o allah ye5alekom il ba3ath inshalla..I am so happy for you :)

Maximilian said...

الله يخليكم لبعض خيييي،وكل عيد زواج اونتوا بخير ويوفقكم ويسدل عليكم ثوب الصحة والعافية ويطرح البركة بعيالكم ويرزقنا بزوجة صالحة

اخر دعوة مالها شغل لوول

kella met2a5er said...

Shosho:
Allah yesma3 menich inshallah..

thanx =)






nonowa:
"--I just want you. You're my gift- and everyday of my life is like a celebration of our love."


"u make it special just by how you say my name or kiss my cheek. Just by how you look at me or caress my hand.....its all the little things you did that made me fall in love with you and its what makes me love you even more everyday."

I love you nonowa..Allah la ye`3ayyir 3aleana inshallah, And you are right, mashallah 3aleina, mashallah mashallah =)

Thanx for the sweet word love bun =*




big pearl:
Thanx, allah yesma3 menich...inshallah ya rab =)




maximilian:
Mino 6ag elra9eef?? Elda3wa el2a5eeera shagaageyya, 7adha malha sho`3ol, LoooooL

Thanx wullah, 5osh 7achy..allah yesma3 menik inshallah..

O welcome in my blog 7ajjy =)

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet..allah ye5alekom il ba3ath inshalla....

Can't wait to hear from u :)

Navy Girl said...

mashala 3alekom ooo god bless you guys oo allah y5leekom for each other :)

you stick to her side for ever KM !!! :P

inshala your days are full of happiness ..

Amethyst said...

Aaaawwww.. Allah ykhaleekum 7ag ba3ath inshallah:)

Unknown said...

allah y5aleekum 7g b3a'6 o la y'3ayer 3alaikum :)

5roofa said...

happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 7th anniversary

o ya raab kel sena tkon a7la men ele gbelhaa
o e5alekom lbaaath

o amana ba5ro 3omrkom bshab o 7rmal 3an el 3eeeeeeen lol
:p swalef 3maty lol

Have fun togather o alah e5alekom lba3th o r kids

salamz friendii...

eshda3wa said...

happy anniversary love birds

FourMe said...

Ameen inshala.. alah yas3dkom w ytamim 3alaikom w ykhalikom 7ag ba3ath w 7ag 3yalkom.. alah ysahil 3alaiha inshalla..

dude its absolutely beautiful to see how much you 2 have love for each other but on the other hand e3yoon enaas ma ter7am, just a suggestion tone it down for both of your sakes. w alah ya7fthkom min e3yoon enas..

NoNoWa said...

You know Fourme just might have a point.........peoples eyes are stronger than u think and lots of people dont have good intentions.....no offense to my blogger buddies out there....so lets just cool it down love...maybe its better.

Anonymous said...

dooooom inshallah

Someday said...

mashallah 3alikom!
ameeeeeen!! allah y'7alikom 7ag ba3'9 enshallah!!!:')

Touché said...

A post that shakes mountains and evaporates oceans, I wish you both all the happens.

I was about to say May God protects you from people’s envy but apparently FourMe beat me to it :)

Enchanted said...

aaaw !! Allah e5alekm 7g b3'6 !!!;D