July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Saturday, February 23, 2008

I hate "Halyoumain"!!

Because of halmas5ara!!
I mean come on, what the hell does spraying people have to do with celebrating your country's national and liberation day!!? I don't think we sprayed the Iraqis to get them out of here and free our country, or dance the Brits out from Kuwait in 1961!! I don't think that spraying people with your own "urine", or God knows what with water guns, makes anybody happy!!? I don't think, hitting Indian and Egyptian people, or any expats, without absolutely no reason, what so ever, just because he was in the wrong time and place is celebrating your national day!!

In these two days, unfortunately; lots of young guys get themselves into fights, and problems,. They get stabbed, eyes get punctured or they end up under somebody's car wheels..just because one of them stared at the other one, or their asses bumped to each other while they were dancing in the middle of the street. Sometimes without any reason, just bullying the others, or of coarse..spraying each other. It starts with a joke, and ends up in the morgue!!
In Kuwait, the whole country turns to a little night club, foam everywhere, bad guys, bad girls, drunk people, convicts "or on the way to be one", guys dancing, girls dancing, loud music, girls showing more skin, naked legs and cleavage, guys in return turn to animals..and show more, sometimes even there "penises" turns to a patriotic celebration tool,.So they start to show the people "Hey I have penis too", we know you have one dumb ass, girls know that too, what are you expecting, girls mooning you and flashing you back, well..YES it happens, unfortunately!!

All that happened and will happen, and its happening right now.."In Kuwait"

I wish I could put a flag or something on my car, and drive around celebrating, but you know what, putting the Kuwaiti flag these days, means you are mas5ara!! How??? It`s like you are saying: Hey, spray me..Im ok with it!! Come and dance like an idiot in front my car..Im ok with it!! Flirt with my family..Im ok with it!! Scare my kids..Im ok with it!! Show me your little "weewee"..Im ok with it!! Mess up my car..Im ok with it!! I have an emergency..my wife might deliver now, its not important..close the road and dance your ass off, make an idiot of your self in the middle of the street..its more important, and you know what?? Im ok with it!!

I wish Kuwait was like before in the 80`s..we used to celebrate these two days..we used to feel it, we waited for it, I don't remember anything before, similar to what`s going on now=/

"We used to have a national day"

27 comments:

Missy said...

ma95ara ;p

Missy said...

akeed em3a9eb l2na rshoo 3layk! lol ;p

kella met2a5er said...

Missy:
Ye5asoon...it happened once last year..and you dont want to know what I did!!

T.C.

Anonymous said...

efff I fucking hate it! last year they broke the wipers of my car!! This year I boycott this ma95ara...

Shayouma said...

Yeah in the 80 we were civilized! I loved it back then.. was fun.. and you FEEL it, you know.. I don't think now the kids feel anything, they just want to spray and stuff..

NoNoWa said...

Its so dissapointing that this is what kids think about when people say National/Liberation Day!

i dont think that sparaying foam shows patriotism and neither does spraying water guns and beating people up in the middle of the road.

******Last year was horrible because of what happenend with out son...I cant believe that they actually tried to open the door of our car!! I mean what was there next move guna be?? To pull him out of the car?? I just cant imagine- thank God u were there.....*******

Its just a shame that these days are about mas5ara and not celebrating what the real meaning of National/Liberation means.....

Smart-y said...

wallah 9aj eb kel kelma, and I hate it too!

3indy asafr eb hal 3e6la a7san mn el ga3da ehny w el shware3 emsakara, w yertfe3 9'a3'6ee :\

kella met2a5er said...

amu:
Wulla zain tsawy..cuz its just a total mas5ara, and nothing else but that!!




Shosho:
The 80`s celebration was nothing like what is going on now..now its complete dumbness. And guys these days have no feelings what so ever..




NoNoWa:
Give it few years, and believe me..if you stop one of these kids in the streets, later on.. and ask them what is it about, Im a 100% sure that they will not even mention a single word about freedom or liberation!! I bet we could apply this experment these days, and it just might work!! It will be just a day of the year were they could act like total asses..

And about last year, thank God the doors were locked, this F#@king bre39y ran away after I opened the door to teach him a lesson!! If they are that cowerd, why would they act stupid, and scare femilies and kids!!?

7safa 3aleich ya kuwait =/




smarties:
E wullah 9ij...I get so alerted these days, Im on the edge..I could just kill somebody so easy, if I just se a spray can in their hands toward me!!

Anonymous said...

elsharha 3ala ahaleehom malat 3laihom ,, elyoum i was about to ad3aam 9bay li2ana el a5 ohwa oo rab3a wagfeen eb ne9 share3 el 5aleej 3shan el syarat yogfoon oo yreshoon 3laihom !!! men 9ej wagef eb ne9 el share3 !!!!

eshda3wa said...

just dont go out
kilish ma teswa el6al3a

plus foam should be banned

Shaima'a Alkandari said...

ee wallah mla8h al7een bl shar3 3ady entah b7alk wyrshon 3leek lesh madry w elly yb6l elbab way th8h mo 6be3yah

elwnasah mo jthy mo b6reega hmjyah

elfr7 w ele7tfal '3eer

anah agool e7bs nfsk blbet a7sn
wallah y3enah shlon bajr bn6l3 mn elmovambic wnrd betna

allah y3eeeeen

isaythedarnestthings said...

let the kids have fun :P

kella met2a5er said...

zi-one:
I agree with you, yes elshaha 3alaahalhom..ya3ny lo wa7id da3ma o ma6ayra 3ala janb...wulla ma teswa..

BTW, enty shem6al3ich 3ala gulf streets these days, ana man o ma a6la3 in this mas5ara..becarful




eshda3wa:
I 100% agree with you Dr =)




shaima elkanadari:
You tell them girl...I agree with you, wullah la wanasa wulla far7a...a9lan mako 3eed wa6ani anymore, its just a 100% mas5ara




noufa:
What....how old are you!!? grow up

ĄηğэĻĭšTїÇ said...

LoOl el tashabh fl '3arb 9ar fe kl shai .................disappointing

Anonymous said...

la ta7rejni ma adel mokan ela etha kan 3al b7ar :P kel mokan broo7ah lazm 3al b7ar lool 3shan a'6men ena ma a'6ee3 :P

Navy Girl said...

well well well what do we have here !! hope not foam ;P
honestly we were just talking about this today .. i mean since when having fun or even celebrating means to " bother " others .. i hate it .. its all ms5ara seriously .. girls and boys are there just to hit on each other .. playing around .. problem is they wont let you alone .. ufff ..

loco said...

fee a7ad yekrah hal yoomeen ! ma7ad ! ely yekarhkom feeha ba3th el nas ely e5arboonha ! bas alla ya7feeth deratna wa kel 3am wa lkuwait eb 5eer !

Ms Loala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms Loala said...

I couldn't agree anymore.
In these 2 days, civilization ends!!

But wait a minute, was nonowa in labor!!!

OutOfReach said...

7ata ana i dont feel it anymore i went to mena abdullah some of our relatives are there and i thought zaid will have fun there my baby will i didnt neither my baby i stayed there for less than 15 min and return back home ,, i didnt feel it it is really sad , and you know what te7sft 7adi eni ma safrt :S
enshallah next year i wont be here thats for sure

allah yshel 3la mrtek enshallah i hope she is ok :)

kella met2a5er said...

dark angel:
Walleeeh, raddeina 3ala el5rabee6!!? ya3ny e7na 3omorna ma ne3terif fe `3ala6na, kil ma saweena shy `3ala6 gelna el`3arb!!? Al7een el`3arb yesawoon sowalifna elly ga3da te9eer fe the gulf street!!?

El`3arb on their Independance day, they have familly gatherings, grill in the back yard, fireworks, parades in the streets, their police actually is part of the parades..and not on full alert!! mako a7ad yeraqom, wela shayl 3ajrat o asle7a chena dash 7arb mo national celebration..lots of activities for kids..and alot more than that. Now Im not saying that they are perfect, but at least they still have the meaning of a national day, at least most of them do!!
Now Im not defending them, but its true, its a fact.
In Kuwait, the police on full alert, they get insulted, beat, stabbed..and sprayed!! They actually have to get the police students, to have more help!! It`s considered one of the most critical days in the year, lots of crime occurs..and lots of people are harmed. Please, think about it one more time, confess the error, its from us, from the parents elly ma yadroon 3an 3yalhom..o ga6eenhom belshowari3!! elmas5ara elly 9ayra malha sho`3ol bel`3arb, el3eib feena, and the first step to fix it, is confessing where it`s coming from.

And BTW, dark angel..my wife min el`3arb..she is american, and she certainly hates what`s going on these days, and she is against it.

thanx for stopping by..and welcome =)



zi-one:
I know what you mean, my litte brother methlich..lazim 3ala elba7ar wela ma yedil...sheno ga6een serratkom there ya3ny?? LoL

But still, wulla ma teswa el6al3a halyoumain, its only two days, stay home..mo 6ayra eldenya =)




navy girl:
Tell me about it...it just a total mas5ara, o ma yeswa elwa7id yemas5er nafsa m3ahom.




loco:
I hate the way people act in this two days, which is in return, makes me hate these days..

No body hates el3eed elwa6any, I just miss the real one, in the 80`s

welcom and thanx =)




ms loala:
Thanx...

And nonowa is almost there, we expect it anyday and anytime now =) she is having contractions all day long.

I cant wait =D thanx for asking =)




outofreach:
I know, ana akthar shy m3awer galby 3yaly..I wish I could take them to celebrate..bas ma teswa, they will never have what we had ayyam gabol =/


And nonowa almost there, having contactions, and the whole deal...it could happen any time..elyoum bacher next week =D

Thanx for asking =)

kuwaitya_7saweya said...

the problem is
it's week holidays
y3ny el36la e5trbt
weeeeee3
36la to stay at home and sleep
crazy Ppl
سمعت بالمرينا اف ام انه في صبي صغير داعمينه ومتوفي بالمسيره

kella met2a5er said...

kuwaitya_7saweya:
I know, wullah klamich 3adil, el3e6la ra7at 3aleana =/

La wulla ma sema3t, la 7awla wala qowwata ella bella, wulla ma yeswa 3aleah wala 3ala ahla..ya3ny elnas tefra7 wela tmoot!!?

How did it happen exctly? do you know..

Big Pearls said...

akrah il foam..kilesh malah da3i! o akeed fee more civilized ways to celebrate.

kella met2a5er said...

big pearls:
Wullah fee, bas wein elly yefahemhom hal7abarbash!!

Amethyst said...

That's why an7ash lama it's this time of year!

kella met2a5er said...

Unfortunatly, its the best thing to do =/