July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Friday, August 31, 2007

The One And Only Royal Mirage Hotel..WoW

Well hello...

I know its been long time since I posted in my blog, safarna o raddena..7emdella 3ala salamatna, 6ab3an ma fekom 5eir, no body called yet7ammad lena elsalama, wela 3ala el2aqal daz ward..aw 3azamna fe restaurant!!

Yalla mo moshkella, I think we had enaugh me and NoNoWa..kafy akel, kafy "Sealema", LoL.. mal ayyam gabol..

Anyway, THE ONE AND ONLY ROYAL MIRAGE HOTEL..OMG, one of the best best bestest hotels I ever seen in my life..amazing

elmohem..take a look..I got some pics from the net, and some we took..and lots I cant post coz ana fehom o a5af b3deen tet3aqedoon lamma teshofony o tboon autograph wela shy, b3d ma yendara!!
Knock you self out..








































Well, if I have to say something about what you`ve seen, tara the pics dont give it justice..its unbelievably mynoon halfendeq hatha..3ajeeeb, but you know what is the best part of all this safra, mo elfendeq wala elwansa o el6al3at..its the company what made it amazing unforgettable little Arabian night story in the Arabian court..

12 comments:

Missy said...

alf il7mdellah 3al salamaaa :D aham shay u had a blast.

eshda3wa said...

7emdela 3al salamah
glad ena u had fun
akthar shay 3ajabny elbath tub!

i looove baths

inshallah kel safratkom 7elwa oo wanasa like this 1

Navy Girl said...

hey we did sent you guys flowers :P a7m ay oo b3d :P

laa bs seriously 7amdela 3ala elsalama i'm really glad you two had fun .. we missed you :)

oooo elhotel looks amazing mashalaaaa !!! 7ada wow !! :D

5roofa said...

sooo cute
loool bel 3afya 3alekom o 7amdela 3ala el salama
:D

salamz...

kella met2a5er said...

missy:
Allah yesalmich..e wullah more than a blast, thanx




eshda3wa:
Allah yesalmich, thanx
yeah..baths she`3L 3adel, specially in the new weekends ;p



navy girl:
Allah yesalmich :) thanx we miss you too wulla :D
La wullah ma wo9alna shy..send marra thanya, hehe

Wulla 9ara7a the pics mo mbayna the hotel 3adel..




5rofa:
Allah ye3afeech 7ajeyya..o allah yesalmich..miss you stories :)

Anonymous said...

wowwwwwwww the hotel is amazinggggggg

the bathroom is the best part lol

al7amdellah 3ala salamtkum and soooooo glad u guys had fun...and you should do that often :)

Anonymous said...

Givenchy Spa?!!!! Did u go in there! I envy you :)

Glad u had fun and 7amdellah 3alsalameh

Anonymous said...

pics look cool, I'll have to check it out next time I'm in Dubai.

I'm glad you both had fun

M said...

El7mdallaaaaaaaaah 3ala el Sallameh! =D ow 7ayaaaakUm doumz, with the kids next time =P

I love the one and Only ROYAL MIRAGE!
The whole morrocan theme is amazing =D I LOVE IT!

NoNoWa said...

It was just amazing being with u!! I dont care about the hotel or how many fancy places u took me- i was so happy just to be with u that nothing else mattered. Thanks sweetie :* luv u

But damn that was one hell of a hotel-!!!!!!

kella met2a5er said...

ghasheema:
Allah yesalmich, thanx :)

ento eshfeekom 3al7mmam?!! LOL
thanx again :D




elijah:
Allah yesalmich, thanx :)

givenchy spa, mwahahaaaaa..burn your heat out, LoL




pearl:
Oh you really should, thanx :)




dynamic deeds:
Allah yesalmich, thanx

Allah ye7ayyech..wulla it seems that we r gona move to Dubai, hehe

6ab3an the one and only RM..ba3ad ma feha 7achy 10/10




NoNoWa:
7beebty enty, I know I make every place amazing..ana mako menny, LoL ;p

No really, it was amazing bcoz of you sweetheart :) it wouldnt worth nothing without you..

乂♥Not.ViRGo♥乂 said...

baitnaa a7laa looooooooool :P
7ayaak :P