July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Thursday, January 15, 2009

KTV SUCKs..so does Shbab q8!!


When you wake up at 7.00AM in a weekend, wash your bike in our freezing cold weather of kuwait, meet up, and waste our time, and waste our ride..just so KTV can shot some clips for us answering a really dumb Questions, get on our bikes with us, and the camera man with me, with his GIANT 1981 camera, risk my safty riding around the group, cuz the director wanted to take shots from all angles..all that, with no special thanx for the team, cuz like they said, it will be an advertisment if they put the name "Goldwing" in the credits....Dumb A$$es!!

And finally, they told us it will be on 6.00PM friday.....OK, 5.30PM friday, KM pushed the record button, 3 hours+ tape, and leave..came back in the night, checked the tape, and the result..NOTHING, no interview, no clips....NOTHING

I asked the guys the next day, if anyone cought the "Shbab q8" show yeasterday...Nothing!

KTV, when you are gonna tetsani3ooon, wulla fashaltoona, and the funny thing, I checked on line for the programs, they were different than the news paper "alseyasa", and "alqabas" too, and online still ramadan programs for some reason, and the tv guide ba3ad mala sho`3ol belsalfa marra wa7da.....Wulla fashlaaa!!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry bro, if i see a man with a 1981 i'll light him on fire in the name of goldwing!!!

Lost said...

that sucks, call them up ask them mera bi7i6ona?

kella met2a5er said...

Highrevver:
LooooL, Good..Call me whenever you do it, hehe







Lost b2amreeka:
Yeah, ok....I wich I could call, but I dont have the damn Number..

I got my own video, for the group and me with the camera man behind me on my bike..I was gonna post it..bas maly 5ilg!

Navy Girl said...

tawak tdry ya papa 3oood ?? ktv sucks since ever lol :D

oisehydfolahdkl said...

wee, dig 3al badala e5ith ra8am KTV w work from there? :P

kella met2a5er said...

navy girl:
La adry min gabol, bas gilt yomkin tesanna3aw o 9arrow reyayeeel!!

Enty wein me5tafya?? LOL






Stitch:
I really dont think enna ra7 alga shy even if I get the number....bas mako fayda..

Navy Girl said...

ana methel elsuperman a5tfy ooo faj2a a6l3 looooooool ;P

kella met2a5er said...

Navy girl:
LMAO xD

Enzein at least rag3eeha and say "superwoman"....LOOOOL

marshmallows said...

a9ln may9er tgol 3na TV

kella met2a5er said...

Marshmillows:
Wulla wenty el9ajja, its talafazyown, Not TV!!