July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wigs & Drags!!?


There are lots of "happy" people, specifically "happy guys"...
Now Im not talking about a little soft cup cake girly girly guys, we are all used to this kind since high school, but what Im noticing these days, guys with wigs and dresses, wedding makeup, female undergarments and all the deal...!!


The other day, I was riding my bike, it was around 02.00am, in the street next to alnezha traffic light, I was stopping for the red light when I noticed a silver toyota camry , approaching slowly to the pedestrian lines, coming next to me!! Now you know when you get this weird feelings that there is somebody staring at you..you try to keep you head straight but they just keep coming closer and closer..I had to turn my face since the car was inches away from my bike..It was a blonde girl, so I thought: walleeh shalblawy elly te6la3 taly elleil!!? but for seconds shakkeit fe elsalfa..this girl has eyebows thicker than mine!! and her chin was green..ya3ny tawha 7alqa..and the blonde hair is just 7adda dash 3arth 3ala the face, LoooooooooL..I felt obligated to have a second look, you know for the sake of the mankind ;p


Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, it was a "happy guy..gay..drag..shemale..cup cake" or what ever category he falls in, and there is nobody in the street except me and the "happy meal"..LoL

Now if you know me, Im a crazy guy, fighter, I wouldnt mind a midnight street fight if I have to, but this "zeg cake" is two and half times my size, that is why he got triple D boobs @@..it took forever for the light to turn green, I was already on the first gear since I knew I was in danger, this drag made me drag race on the pavment on my bike with the winds, I twisted this grip like I never twisted it before..1800cc 6 pistons engine was really usefull at the moment, my wheels were screaming and my bike was doing the fish tale for a quite long distance...I felt relieved!!

That wasnt the first one I`ve seen, recently..I noticed these "creatures" out in the streets in the late hours...kuwait, get ready for a whole new breed @@

23 comments:

J o u j a™ said...

LOOOOL a5er 9ooora mo 9ij :P
7ada ebda3 el post ;p

Balqees said...

ummm ok



honestly ma a3ref wesh agool still in shook m3 eno i know it true and a lot these days but wt can u say

i have to write somthing funny :S i can't just comment a serousis comment thats is so not me :S
uummmm

fee wa7d 6a7 o mat ha ha ha ha << its a joke tra LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

now its a me comment ;P

btw happy B'day to 7asoon alkalboosah aka my hubby ;P

Navy Girl said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !! ONE BIG EWWWWWWW !! for both the picture and that guy !! ahm shy ena they were like checking you out y3ny lol :D

they are seriously ugly .. ambeeh i remember once at work .. that guy showed up .. it was a she at first with all women features if you know what i mean .. oo make up oo long hair .. everything .. when i got his id .. it turned out to be a " HE" EWWWWWWWWWWWW WALA i was disgusted .. he was happy that i thought he was a girl .. ahm shy ena there were guys hitting on him :/

oh and he should not speak .. his voice would give him away lol :D

doona said...

ambaih elsalfa t5are3!!

ps: i refer to them as ''it''s

Anonymous said...

looool the last pic is hillarious....every thing is possible in kuwait bro...we are not behind :)

Amethyst said...

Way3a!;\

kella met2a5er said...

feminist:
Ebda3 ha!!? LoooooooL

Thanx..well it wasnt ebda3 when it happend, it was like ya rab eleshara t9eer green ;p





balqees:
What can I say?? Lots to say, nothinh to do!!

Mino mat??

So 5la9 your hubby rasmy ya3ny =D

Thanx..





Navygirl:
LooooooooooooooooooooooooL..I know, he was checking me out elathwal..

I would give anything to see your face when you looked at the ID, LoL xD

Elmoshkila they act softer than normal girls, the way they walk and talk...zyada 3an ellizoom, that is why there are dump guys hit on them..Fools wullah

And the voice..tekfa ya m3awda halyoumein fe girls chenhom men when they talk..even if they are normal..LoL

Bas elly shefta ana, shy mo 6bee3y..ya3ny shakla m3allim kbab, shawarma, with wig!!





Dandooon:
Wulla ana elly e5tara3t!!

Yeah you could call them "it"..will nonowa calls them "cup cake" and I call them "happy meal" LoL





Amu:
I know I couldnt help it to not post it, Every thing possible..I agree..bas hatha no3 yedeed!!

We are not behind!!? Dude I dont wanna be behind, infront or anywhere around, LoooooooooL..yackkk xD





Amethyst:
9ej your comment one word...bas a7es ebsg3oorich, LooooooooooL

Way3a, good word, but I wouldnt tell him in his face, otherwise he will think enna ana one of them =0....LMAO

Ms Loala said...

LOL, exactly my word "creatures"!

But you should look at the bright side, s\he looked at you which means s\he digged you :P
You should be flattered :P

Navy Girl said...

huh 7safaaa why didnt you take a pic of him lol ;P

kella met2a5er said...

ms loala:
Roo7y zeiiiiiiiiiin, mako sh`3il =/ flatterd 3ala shino, 3ala 3mat 3eana wela 3ala barookta?? yaa333






navygirl:
Wulla I was, but something stopped me...I think me being alone with him in the street at 2.00am!!!!!!!!!!! he will think Im mestanis 3alieh o aby a7tofoth fe 9oorta for the memory....NO thanx =/

marshmallows said...

AKRHOOOM

mrra blkolia ga3da a'67k o lfeet waihe wla wa7d mnhom bwaihee esma " FHAIDA " y3ni fahad bs 3la bnota " smartis 3rftaa ;p " ygoli lesh t'67keen 3li gltla lesh a'67k 3leek mu wathq mn nfsk gali bla eshzeeni esh7laati o.O chan ygoli el7shema mu lch el7shema 7ag elshhr cuz kan rm'6aan gltla mn gal ine abe 7shemtk mabga ela hal2shkaal b3d

o bs ;p

chni ktbt waaid bs ahm shai FHMTHA ??

Smart-y said...

smile u're in Kuwait :)
w a5er 9ora muuuuu 9eeeej!! :O

PaLoMiNo said...

allahoma la shmataa ;x

eeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Big Pearls said...

ewwww..ma gedart 7ata agra!

eshda3wa said...

allah la yableena ya rab!

kella met2a5er said...

Marshmillows:
LooooooooooL, O min 9ejja hatha "Fhaida" msawy nafsa ra3y ana ara3y 7ormat elshahar...you should`ve asked hi if he y9oom elshahar killa wella 7ala 7al elbanat ba3ad!! LoL

I hate them too....





Navygirl:
Ee wulla ashwa..... =/





Smarties:
La yoba Im not gonna smile...if I did, chan wa7id feena 7amil!! LoL





palomino:
La yoba shamata o ni9...lamma y9eeroon reyayeel!!





Big pearl:
Leeeeeeeeeeeesh xD





eshda3wa:
Yoba ebtaleina o 5la9na..tarseen elshowari3 halyoumein!! =/

Whatever said...

LOL that was SO FUNNY =D,, now you know how a girl out late in the night feels =p hehehee...

Love the last picture,, =D

kella met2a5er said...

fa6ma:
Yeah well...not really!!

He is not a man, Im not a girl..so I dont really know how it feels!!!!
plus, girls shouldnt be out late in the street ;p
THANK GOD =)

Gee™ said...

waaaaaaaaaaai3 ;\

la7ooooool nag9en balawi e7na ?
kemalna o el kamel allah sb7ana ;p

J o u j a™ said...

enzain chan dagait 3ala 777, 3ashan yes7boona ;p

Anonymous said...

Euuwwww this happened to my cousin.. but my cousin got kinda (reaaaaaaaaallly) annoyed and so he hit him with a 1 litre full bottle of water that broke the window of the shemale-thingy's car.. so I guess you should try that if theres's a next time..

btw do u know you can call 777 if you see those weirdos?

kella met2a5er said...

mar8adoosh:
LooooooooooooL..I think I will try it next time, if Im in the car not on my bike, and I have a bottle of water..and I will make sure that it is a glass bottle...

Im KM...I dont need 777...shame on you, Im my own 777, hell IM 10.10.10 for Gods sake, LooooooL

Mar8adoosh said...

glass huh ?;p u sure are scary .. that girl-guy didn't know what he was getting himself into ;p

And I'm sorry about the 777 ;$ ;p
10.10.10 .. nice ;p