July 24th, 2008
The worst day of my life. They applied the fingerprint time attendence
system at my work.


Thursday, May 8, 2008

Where should I go???

I always liked martial arts since I was a kid, and never really got commited to bodybuilding. and once in my life when I really dedicated myself to bodybuilding..I had my bike accident. Which stopped me from continuing my training..plus bodybuilding is boring!! While you learn a new thing everyday in martial arts..

My brother and my cousins lately, are going to the same gym, which is cool to be with somebody there, it helps the time to pass faster..they are encouraging me to go with them, and I kinda want a six pack abs muscles, and a little defining here and there..

NoNoWa was always against bodybuilding, first..because of the medications that guys take to get the right shape in a shorter time, second..she always says that I dont need it, I kinda have a footballer body, she always says that =)

For me, martial arts is somthing you learn, and it stays in you head, no matter how long you stop, its always there, and your reaction to your surroundings get sharper, and you are always allerted, I like that..

While body building, nice body, empty head..and eating like a horse xD, but it gives you a nice result in the end..the problem if you stop for a little while, all that you built up will be vanished in a short time!!

Martial art classes have a certain timings, and you have to attend, its an obligation!! While bodybuilding is a fixed time training, it doesnt matter when do you wanna go during your day..

Now comn, isn't that worth the boredom!!!???

In the end, they both have nice results...but


What is your opinion, which one do you think is worth it:

Martial arts or Bodybuilding?

15 comments:

loco said...

a3otho bell lah enshalla ma en9er chethy !!! tara hathola a5er shay e9eroon kabatat min el meeteen !

Big Pearls said...

waay yumma laish hal 9owar!! 5ara3tni!!

kella met2a5er said...

Loco:
Not everybody y9eer kabataat, if you play it right..tathbi6 elsalfa m3aak.

So, martial art ha?





big pearl:
The pics only decoration..

Now, martial art wella bodybuilding? =/

Shayouma said...

Marital arts all the way..

eww body building is so bad, am so against it too..
Plus marital arts has other phsycological benefits like patience and stuff like that.. I am taking my son to kids Karate here..

Amethyst said...

Definitely martial arts!

Shaima'a Alkandari said...

shd3wh 3'9lat jthy

tby elnas y5tr3oon

esm3 klam nonwaaaa a7sn

Smart-y said...

ما يصير تختار بينهم
تدرب على المارشال ارت وابني جسمك بالحديد شالمانع اثنينهم؟؟

وترا الصور اللي حاطهم حق يخرعون.. انا العب حديد 4 ايام في الاسبوع بس مو جذيه جسمي :P

وصارلي تقريباً سنتين.. والحمدلله خرابيط وابر ومادري شنو ماكو.. كله عالطبيعي يادوب بروتين وبس :)

Anonymous said...

nonowa knows what's best for you. but I feel she's in favour of martial arts. So there you go!

5roofa said...

lool weee3 i hate Bodybuilding
a7es madry shlon jena ma e3arfon yamshon wala yaklon

lool 3al agal Martial arts e5ali ur body looks normal

mo jena dayes 3alek ba9 o emgasma stel alf joze2 loool

ambi b3deen 3amy 9owarek t5areee3 ma tshaje3 loool
:p

im with Martial arts

can girls do it 2 shwagtnaa fehaa??

salamz 3amyy/friendii....

eshda3wa said...

ewww 3ala hal 9owar ele 7a6ha
i say stick to martial arts

kella met2a5er said...

Shosho:
Im already into martial art, I just stopped for a while, I know what you are talking about, I totaly agree with you...What I got from martial arts somrthing I would never in a million years get it from bodybuilding, BUT..in the same time we all cant deny that the shape you get from bodybulding, somthing you will never reach with martial arts!!

And that what I`ve been thinking about lately..





amethyst:
A555 I know...bas lazim eshwayya giant muscles ;p





Shaima elkandary:
LoooooL, shako ye5tar3oon..o ana ballah bamshy mfa99a5 jeddam elnas ya3ny??!!!! xD





Smarties:
Wulla ya leit agdar, bas al7ean elwa7id bait, o zoja o 3yal o mas2ooleya, ma agdar ahidhom kelyoom 3shan nady o tadreeb!!

Ba3dein tara mo3tham elly ydeshoon el7adeed ya5thoon sowalif, after 2 or 10 years..ya3ny taby tegooly enna al7ein enta 9arlik 2 years shad 7eilik, o ba3dein ydesh wa7id bo 3 months wela jesma gad jesmik 10 times!!!!??? wullah qahar..o elprotien bedaya, eshway shwy..animal pack, la GH tabs, hormones stimulators, decca..la drive, growth o methadramin....andro 50, dinabol....yoba sha`3la tyir sha`3la ya 9adeqy wulla =)

Allah yewafgik =)





pearls:
I know.....She hates bodybuilding!!!





5roofa:
Wullah ya bnayty ana LooLing 3ala salfat ma ya3arfoon yamshoon, o bus mqasma xD


Yoba ana 7a6 the pics 3shan atha7ekom mo a5ari3kom!! hehe


Ee akeed fe for girls, bas wein exactly madry, yumkin flex, wella champions, bas elly akeed, my cousin owns a martial arts gym, and they do train girls..

Salamon yabnayty frienda =)






eshda3wa:
Elly ya3jibny feech ennich SEEEEDA, LooooooooooooooooL

Eew 3ala 6ool, stick to martial arts...hehe, inshaaallah =)

Anonymous said...

martial arts with a little bit of muscle to shape the body but not like those pics! blaaa

Navy Girl said...

Martial arts all the way long .. i hate the way those guys look now .. they look so freaking scary !! with all those big hands ! :D

Anonymous said...

Martial arts all the way... I always hated body building!!

Did you get the goldwing?

..:Amu:..

kella met2a5er said...

Elijah:
Ok, I got the martial art already, that is why Im thinking about bodyduilding now!! Wullah fahmatny enty, LOoL ;p




navygirl:
Just like everyone else, martial arts from you too. And yeah, you are right, actually..bodybuilding does make your hands bigger, and your arms longer, its a fact..especially when you take hormones!!





Amu:
Why do you hate bodybuilding!!??? LoooL


No, not yet...IM looking for a used one, so I can see my self if Im ok with the tourer style, then I might decide if Im gonna get a brand new one..and its really not easy to find somebody wanna get rid of thier goldwing..I tried beleive me..hehe


Gool inshallah =)